Monday, June 21, 2010

Tot Tray Organization and a sneak preview…

Here is an example of how I set up Madalyn’s trays each week.  Often, I have to restock items or change the trays entirely as the week goes on.  It took me months before I got to this point.  The most important thing is to find something that works well for you.  The colored trays came from Oriental Trading; the shelves came from Bed Bath and Beyond; and the baskets I got at Michaels and Target’s dollar bins.  Toys and materials came from a variety of places, but I have lots of luck finding what I like at Michaels, Target, Joann's, and Amazon (toys).  I wish we had dollar stores, but we don’t (although my mom finds me goodies there and mails them to me from time to time).

IMG_7447

IMG_7448 

A close up of each tray:

IMG_7459

butterfly coloring sheet, gems, eyeballs, and pink glitter glue 

IMG_7460  

make-a-card materials: gem, puffy, foam stickers, glitter markers, and blank cards

IMG_7455

scratch a rainbow butterfly (never tried these before!)

IMG_7456

do a dot markers and page

IMG_7457

various types of stampers, stamp pad, and paper

IMG_7458

cow chopsticks, hearts tray, and various erasers

 IMG_7451IMG_7450

green bucket has various stretchy snakes, insects, and spiders

silver bucket has various bottles and things to open (treasures inside each one)

 IMG_7452

VHC floor puzzle and colorforms

 IMG_7453

shape cookies and M&D ABC puzzle book

 IMG_7454

various papers, mini coloring book, notebook, stickers, hole puncher, markers, and colored pencils

    

No comments: