... it's broken. I lost all my pics from this past year but am hoping to recover them (for a ridiculous amount of $$$), but in the meantime I'm using my dear husbands computer when possible.
Uh Oh..... I learned the hard way myself about backing up files. Now I keep all my pics on a CD/DVD or my 8G USB jump drive. Hope you can get them back. If not, go to wherever you posted pics and copy them that way. I did that with all of Greg's pictures in his Creekman Site so that I would have them once it went down.
1 comment:
Uh Oh..... I learned the hard way myself about backing up files. Now I keep all my pics on a CD/DVD or my 8G USB jump drive. Hope you can get them back. If not, go to wherever you posted pics and copy them that way. I did that with all of Greg's pictures in his Creekman Site so that I would have them once it went down.
Post a Comment