Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tot School (28 1/2 months old)



Unfortunately I don't have many photos to share this week.  I don't have a single photo of any of the trays Madalyn worked on, but I will be posting about our upcoming Valentine trays soon.  Our main focus this week was working on the POTTY.  Madalyn's making progress and I'm really proud of her.  We also got together with some friends for playdates, went to gymnastics twice this week, and went to "turf time" which is like a big indoor soccer field where there are lots of large motor toys for kids to play with.  We live in a rather cold climate so it's really nice to have indoor activities where young kids can run, play, and climb when it's too cold to be outside.  Madalyn has been really enjoying her gymnastics class and practices different things at home (you'll see some of her "moves" below), and she has been showing off in front of the camera while we talk to my dad and stepmom on skype.

Photobucket


No comments: