Wednesday, November 12, 2008











Yesterday afternoon, it started to snow very very lightly. And it kept snowing through the afternoon, the evening, overnight, and part of this morning which amounted to nearly a foot of light fluffy snow. I figured it was time our little darling had her first sled, so off to our new Target we went after we went to parent-tot open swim. They had a cute little one seater, perfect for a toddler. It's so cute and it turned out to be perfect for her.








Her first sledding experience... mommy pulling her around our yard. It drove the puppies nuts... they of course wanted to be out of their fenced in area and seeing us play, well they were so sad and pitiful. Toby did get to join Madalyn for about.... oh three feet of sledding fun before he had enough. Joey on the other hand wanted to just run free! Despite the lack of any of the photos showing a smile... she was all smiles when I was pulling her around on the sled and not taking her picture.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Yay, new blog!

Miss "M" is adorable as usual :)

But all that snow? Ugh. Not so much. I hate snow.

(Watch us get stationed in Alaska next because I mentioned that publicly, lol)