Took me a while to try to think of what to name my new blog, and I think I finally figured it out. It goes along with slowing down in life and enjoying the small moments.... not letting life fly by too quickly.
I love that concept Becky. More people should approach life that way and we would have happier, more balanced families. Life is definitely too short to let it fly by. The memories you are making today, "one heartbeat at a time" will be priceless when you look back years from now. Claire
1 comment:
I love that concept Becky. More people should approach life that way and we would have happier, more balanced families. Life is definitely too short to let it fly by. The memories you are making today, "one heartbeat at a time" will be priceless when you look back years from now.
Claire
Post a Comment