We have been so busy this week. Between swim classes, open swim, story hour at the library, and a few playdates, getting photos done, plus the holiday today.... we've barely had a moment to relax.
M enjoyed her halloween and dressed up as the cutest little ladybug. I have photos I'll have to come back and add at some point this weekend.
Swim class was a blast. M loves the pool and even will go under water! It's so relaxing and we both just really love being in the water.
Storytime... we read two books about vehicles and sang some songs too. One of our friends joined us as well which made it even more fun. We had two playdates with M's new buddy, B. The two are only about a month and a half apart, M being the younger of the two. M is so easygoing and content no matter who she is around. It's fun watching her interact with others.
Photos... omgosh, we got some cute ones at the photo studio. She wore her halloween costume, and I sure can't wait to get her pictures in! It'll be a nice keepsake to have.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see her in her ladybug costume.
I see lots of water play in her future. Glad she loves the water.
Post a Comment