Monday, August 2, 2010

Visitor

This past week, a good friend of mine visited Alaska.  Sheila signed up for a hiking trip here, and she took a day out of her schedule to spend with us.  After showing her Hatchers Pass, we had lunch and then climbed part way up the Butte.  Then we came back to our house and spent some time together there before our visit ended.  Madalyn ADORED Sheila and really enjoyed meeting one of “mommy’s friends.”  I think she really enjoyed being able to show off her “weiner-pincils” (nickname for our dachshunds), pink bedroom, and all of her books and toys.   It was wonderful being able to visit with Sheila, and we look forward to seeing you again!

 IMG_7920

IMG_7924 

IMG_7927 

IMG_7928

 IMG_7929

IMG_7931

IMG_7933

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a great time visiting with you and finally getting to meet your husband and your beautiful daughter. I had so much fun with all of you. I missed you and hope you get a chance to visit NY soon!

Love, Sheila