Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Planning: Garden 2010

Veggies I'm planning on planting this year:
  • lettuce (several varieties: romaine, leafy green and red, etc.)
  • carrots
  • green beans (and maybe some purple if I can find some seeds)
  • peas (sugar snap and snow)
  • zucchini and yellow squash
  • potatoes (a couple varieties, not sure which yet)
  • tomatoes (I want to grow them in these, but I still have to make them)
  • peppers (again in those)
Fruits:

This year I may be putting in some berry bushes.  I have strawberries that I may transplant elsewhere.  I want to get some raspberry and blueberry plants. 

Flowers:

I'm planning on starting some annuals inside this year, sometime soon so that they'll be ready in time.  I grew marigolds, johnny jump ups, and snapdragons last year and do the same again this year.  I will have to see what is available locally.

No comments: